Disable heylogin for a website
If you want to disable heylogin on certain websites, you can do so in the browser extension:
- Open the heylogin extension by clicking on the extension icon in your browser’s toolbar. If the icon is not visible, you can enable it (in Chrome, Firefox, Edge) by clicking on “Extensions” and then on “pin” besides the heylogin extension.
- Now, click on the extension icon. Here, you can configure heylogin for this specific website.
- Logins are saved automatically (on all websites): This enables or disables the heylogin autosave function for your whole browser, so if you type a password manually, it will not be saved in heylogin if this is toggled off.
- heylogin is active (for linkedin.com): This enables or disables heylogin for the website you are currently on. This includes the autosave function and the 1-click login.
- If you disable the second option, the 1-click login functionality is disabled on this website and no more logins are automatically saved for this website. Existing logins will persist:
Did this answer your question?