Receive passwords from external
With heylogin.me you can easily receive passwords of your customers, instead of having to use insecure ways such as email or WhatsApp. Thanks to end-to-end encryption, no one but you and the customer can see the data. They are first encrypted locally on the customer's device and transferred directly to your heylogin organization before being decrypted for you.
- Open www.heylogin.app and open your settings by hitting the little gear icon in the lower left corner. Under Beta program, click Activate in the heylogin.me window.
- After enabling the feature, you will have a Login Inbox in your Organisation. Inside your Login Box select your personal link, such as https://heylogin.me/marie and click on Add your contact information.
- fill in your details and hit Save.
- You can now send your heylogin.me link via email or WhatsApp to your customers, from whom you like to receive passwords. In this example https://heylogin.me/marie.
- When your customer opens the link they can easily enter the login information and transmit it to you end-to-end encrypted by clicking Transfer encrypted login. This is how it looks for your customers:
- After your customer has sent their login, it will appear inside your Login Inbox ready to be assigned and to be uses in any team you have.