Your next steps to set up heylogin
To set up heylogin, the following steps are necessary:
- Install the heylogin app on your smartphone. The app will guide you through the following installation steps. However, make sure that you have a desktop PC within reach in addition to your smartphone. You will need this to complete the installation.
- Set up an organization and invite members.
- Create teams to share passwords.
- Invite members to your teams and define their permissions. Learn more about permissions here.
- Import your passwords from your old solutions. This includes browsers and other password managers, but also Excel lists. Read more in our Import Overview section here in our FAQ. If you don't have a file to import, just enter your passwords in the normal work process. heylogin will save them automatically. If you don't want this, you can disable this function in our extension for the respective page.
Did this answer your question?