How to leave heylogin
You’re not satisfied with our service? We’d be sad to see you go, but we’ll make sure not to stand in your way. If you have some feedback on how we can do better, please leave us a note.
Take your data with you
If you want to take your data with you, please follow instructions in the export help article.
heylogin exports its data in the CSV format, which can be imported in nearly every other password manager, or even opened in your favorite spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel).
Deleting your account
To delete your heylogin account, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have properly backed up your data!
- Open they heylogin app.
- In the upper right corner tap the ••• button.
- Select Delete account.
- Tap DELETE ACCOUNT again.
- Confirm you want your account to be deleted one last time by hitting Delete.
Removing the heylogin extension
- To remove the heylogin extension from your Chrome browser, right-click the extension icon next to the address bar and click Remove from Chrome.
- Alternatively, you can visit our Chrome Web Store page and select Remove from Chrome.
- Confirm removal by hitting Remove.