Set up with Android
- Get your Mac or PC and visit www.heylogin.app/start in your preferred web browser. Make sure to have Use my phone selected and hit Continue.
- Download the heylogin app from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
- Open your new heylogin app and swipe to start.
- Type in your email address and hit REGISTER → Tap ENABLE SWIPE TO LOGIN → tap ENABLE CAMERA and hit While using the app in order to scan the QR Code.
- Scan the QR Code from www.heylogin.app.
- Hit Allow to let heylogin notify you when you need to authenticate for logins.
- To complete setup download the heylogin browser extension.
For setting up heylogin with iOS, see how it is done here.
Did this answer your question?